RemoteUnited States, California, Santa ClaraSales
You, UnitX sales, are the critical link between the market and our product.
Through outreach, you articulate the value of our product to factories. Through customer visits, you transform the manufacturing industry with AI inspection at scale. Through handling requests from the customers, you build relationships that last a lifetime.
You grow our company to become the number one in the world. As we launch the company, you grow personally, professionally, and financially.
Being good at sales is not easy. Being excellent is even harder. Sales is both an art and a science. To master it, you need to appeal to both sides of humanity: emotion and logic. If you are a master of sales and compelled to elevate 20% of world’s GDP in manufacturing, join us
UnitX builds the world's leading robotics systems to automate repetitive visual tasks in factories. UnitX is an exciting, innovative, and fast-moving startup with a team from Stanford, MIT, and Google. Our team is highly collaborative and we are looking forward to offering you the chance to manifest your creativity and highly impact the final product in this startup environment.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director to join our team supporting us in the next phase following our Series A. AI is completely changing the manufacturing industry and we are at the forefront of this change. This is a huge opportunity for personal growth and growth within UnitX as we continue to make an impact on this industry. You will report directly to the CEO in continuing our sales efforts.
What You’ll Do:
- Sell UnitX product and services to factories to generate revenue, starting with a comprehensive understanding and identifying customers’ needs
- Take over several large accounts to simultaneously build upon those while also finding new business to grow
- Develop and implement sales strategies while building out both a sales process and a sales culture
- Utilize cold calling and email to generate new larger key accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of experience selling to lithium ion battery manufacturers in the US (Samsung, LG, Tesla, Panasonic, SK)
- Experience selling automation equipment or components
- Ideally based in the East Coast
- Very strong individual contributor who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves when necessary
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of building out the sales process, excelling at researching leads, and starting new relationships
- Competitive salary, equity, and 401k
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO