Senior Software Engineer, Tech Lead (DL/CV)
United States, California, Santa ClaraEngineering
Have you experienced the thrill of launching a new product packed with cutting edge AI + robotics technology?
Have you written code that runs on actual “production” lines around the world?
Have you experienced the joy of working with a group of passionate world class engineers?
You make deep learning repeatable. You write kernel drivers to integrate w/ industrial hardware. You build front end, back end, deep learning networks, and devops infra on any given day.
Through terminals, keyboards, and text editors, you turn an idea into a reality.
You push the boundary of perception, motion, and hand-eye-coordination.
You are a maker. You change the world.
Senior Software Engineer, Computer Vision/Deep Learning
UnitX builds the world's leading robotics systems to automate repetitive visual tasks in factories. UnitX is an exciting, innovative, and fast-moving startup with a team from Stanford, MIT, and Google. Our team is highly collaborative and we are looking forward to offering you the chance to manifest your creativity and highly impact the final product in this startup environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our team supporting us in the next phase following our Series A. You will report directly to the CTO and ship software running on actual production lines in factories around the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead development of our motion project
- Build software system to integrate with XYZ gantries, 6-axis robotics arms, etc.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Create architectural decisions and maintain code base
- Lead projects and mentor more junior engineers
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 4+ years experience in the industry
- Experience in Computer Vision, Deep Learning, 3D or other related spaces
- Strong coding in any stack, looking for smart capable coders regardless of current stack
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience with full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process testing, and operations
- Highly motivated self-starter who has a passion for the robotics, autonomous, deep learning startup space
- Competitive salary, equity, and 401k
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily meals provided